Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Tuesday Archives #152: GREEN!

Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! 
Please click here to read more about this linky party.  
Val's Quilting Studio

This week's theme is: ANYTHING GREEN!

Whether it be quilty.....
Shamrock Green Quilt Pattern
Pattern available HERE on Craftsy.
....or creative, Green is our theme this week. For example, I just love how Carole always decorates her home for the seasons. I enjoyed doing this when our girls were young and am always inspired by Carole's creativity. This is actually one of her March tablesettings I found in her blog archives from March of 2015. Click HERE to read her entire post and I bet you'll be with me in wishing you could dine with her too. (SMILES!)Spring Tablescape - 15


Val's Quilting Studio

3 comments:

  1. Oh I agree Carol sets up the coolest table arrangements-

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a surprise to see one of my tablescapes! Thanks so much for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty setting. Happy St. Patty's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...