Saturday, April 1, 2017

Quilty Hugs

 Morning and...
...night...
...our grand-guy could be found cuddled up in not one, but ALL his quilts while he was here. That's just one of those ultimate moments we quilters love isn't it!? Oh and the fact he genuinely LOVES his quilts has me already planning his next birthday quilt...a race car track:
Note to self: Use flannel or minky on the back.
We had such a wonderful Spring Break together and though we're each back home now,  several hours apart, it comforts me to know he's kept warm in Meme's Quilty Hugs while we are apart.
Val's Quilting Studio

11 comments:

  1. Your Grand guy is obviously a lad with exquisite taste. How lovely he can enjoy all those quilty hugs all the time. The race track quilt you are going to stitch next looks a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! A race track quilt looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so precious! I just love seeing him use your quilts. Is that your racetrack quilt in progress, or an inspiration photo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures of your grand all cuddled up! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes! Love seeing quilts in action. My grands love minky more than anything, so I don't even bother with anything else for them. I figure it's okay for Granny to spoil them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are giving him some wonderful memories. He's always going to remember how those quilts (and you) made him feel loved.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so sweet. He will cherish those quilty hugs forever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really is nice to know that family member's love their quilts. Drama Teen reminds me constantly of which quilts are going to college, it's a such a nice feeling.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...