Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Tuesday Archives #164: Shop Hops

Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! 
Please click here to read more about this linky party.  
Val's Quilting Studio

This week's theme is: SHOP HOPS

Admittedly, I've never done a shop hop!
Image result for shop hop cartoon


WIN quilt batting this summer. Click HERE to read how.

I specialize in edge to edge pantographs with over 100 designs to choose from.
Check out my Long-Arm Quilting page for details.
I offer FREE Return Shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A.

5 comments:

  1. I have never shop hopped either, unless you count Missouri Star Quilt Company which is now up to 11 shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrggghhh! I have a shop hop post planned for early July, to let readers know of several great stores in this area. too late to get in on this linky. Our shop hop is usually the last week of July. But, I'll link up some of my travel posts with shops in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What???? You have to do a shop hop! There is a fun one in my area--the Shortest Shop Hop in the World. It's only two shops, for two days, two miles apart. The shops collaborate on a pattern in two parts that you get when visit each shop. And there's still time for lunch with a friend--lol! Then there's the annual state-wide shop hop. It's divided into sectors and there are incentives to finish all or part of the shop hop. This year, I am taking a bus trip to visit the SW section of Minnesota--shops I have never been to, so I'm very excited! The bus company is giving us a jelly roll for signing up and the sector incentive is a bundle of flannel fabrics, so we will be coming home with fabrics, for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...